Winning lottery books have been our speciality for around 20 years – during which time we have had THREE First Divisions and numerous small prizes, including several 5 figure wins.
Our winning lottery book titles include:
- Winning Lotto – Secrets The Experts don’t Want You To Know (for 6 ball lotteries). Covers all 6 ball lotteries worldwide, including canadian lotto games, colorado lotto, florida lotto, georgia lotto, indiana lotto, kentucky lotto, lotto 649 games, louisiana lotto, maryland lotto, missouri lotto, new jersey lotto, new york lotto, ohio lotto, UK lotto, virginia lotto, washington lotto, and many more. Includes 157 pages of proven Lotto Systems, Strategies & Statistics, 29 Chapters of lottery advice from a Triple Lotto Winner, Secret Strategies known only to the Pro’s and TWENTY SIX mind-blowing lotto systems.
- Powerball Pro – For Pick 5 lotteries like Fantasy 5, and Pick 5 + 1 or 2, like Power Ball USA, Mega Millions, California Lottery, UK Thunderball, Euro Millions etc.
- Oz Lotto Tips – For Pick 7 lotteries like Australia’s Oz Lotto, Canada’s Pick 7 Lotto games and Scandinavian games like Norway 7-34 / Sweden 7-35.
- How I Won $1,008,742 On The Lottery – a step by step walk through of our first million dollar winning lottery entry. ONLY suitable for Lotto Clubs / Lottery Syndicates – NOT suitable for individual play
- 1000 weeks of Lotto – a detailed analysis of 20 years of lotto results, showing what worked, what didn’t. Originally written for Australia Pick 6 Lotto, but the conclusions apply to any 6 ball lottery worldwide.
All 3 of our million dollar plus wins have been Lotto Clubs / Lottery Syndicate entries – by pooling the resources of 20 people, highly organised winning lottery entries are possible. Even with 20 people splitting the win, it solves a lot of problems! We stress that there NO magic bullet for winning lotto, just Smart Plays and Dumb Plays – Learn How To Play Like The Experts.
We are based on Australia’s beautiful Gold Coast and because of worldwide time differences only accept email communications – please email email@example.com